RevResponse.com Launches Simple Solution for Monetizing Email Newsletters
New Web Tool Provides High-Quality Content Tailored to Business Newsletter Readers
LOS GATOS, CA (March 10, 2009)
– Sending email newsletters is the best method for delivering information to a dedicated audience. RevResponse.com has launched a new tool that not only creates compelling e-newsletters that feature free, valuable business magazines and downloadable content but also provides a means to monetize email audiences. With RevResponse.com's Newsletter Wizard, publishers can quickly generate mailings for use with an opted-in e-mail list that present business offers which can earn them significant revenue from every qualified request.
The RevResponse Newsletter Wizard features include:
- Easy to use - Five step process to create a newsletter
- Five different newsletter templates (text and HTML)
- Upload a custom text or graphic header for distinct branding
- Ability to hand-select or auto-fill offers by type, industry and country
- Partner tracking links used to monitor performance
- Integrated CAN-SPAM compliance statements
- Full preview - HTML and text
- Simple Get Code, ready-to-send e-mail format
- High payouts for all qualified subscriptions
"RevResponse makes it so easy to create email offerings within minutes," said Bill Shaughnessy of EDGAR Online. "You get professional looking creative in less than two minutes. It's a breeze now to create value-added offers to our clients."
Not only is it simple to create the mailings, but the revenue potential with this tool is tremendous. There is a clear benefit for newsletter publishers to use RevResponse.com. When a qualified reader signs up for one of the selected free offers, that newsletter publisher is paid for the sign-up referral, from $1.50 up to $20 per qualified offer. In addition, RevResponse.com provides valuable industry content that newsletter and website publishers can offer to their readers for free, including over 900 business magazines and trade journals, the latest whitepapers from Fortune 500 companies, insightful podcasts and webinars, and more.
"We're pleased to add another tool to our program to assist newsletter publishers to generate more revenue with our free business offers," said Robert Alvin, Founder and CEO of NetLine Corporation, parent company of RevResponse.com. "With the Newsletter Wizard, we've made it easier than ever to monetize a newsletter mailing."
For more information, visit www.RevResponse.com
RevResponse.com is owned and operated by NetLine Corporation, a leading B2B performance-based integrated marketing company that provides online lead generation and marketing services for Advertisers, Marketers, and Publishers. Clients include IBM, Juniper Networks, Microsoft Corporation, Neo@Ogilvy, SAP, and Universal McCann, among others. Founded in 1994 as the first online subscription services provider for magazine publishers, NetLine is privately held and headquartered in Los Gatos, California. For more information, or if you're interested in joining, visit www.revresponse.com
, or www.netline.com